Welcome to Linkingo’s Unlock Your Hip Flexors review! When you talk about the term “hip flexor”, most people will frown and ask, “What’s that?”.
Well, that’s not much of a surprise. Unlike biceps or abs, hip flexors are not some showy muscles. Professional kinesiologists and injury specialists are fully aware of how vital hip flexors are. According to them, this group of muscles plays a crucial role in helping you move or flex your legs and knee up towards your body. Unfortunately, many of us don’t even acknowledge the role of them until they are damaged. It is not until you get tightened hip flexors (that most of us get from sitting too much) do you know about the existence of these muscles. Tightened hip flexors often lead to many discomforts, such as back pain, lethargy, joint pain, postural issues, difficulty walking, and the most severe, digestive problems.
Of course, over-the-counter medications help people deal with this problem, such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen. However, doctors don’t recommend you rely too much on medicines as they come with many side-effects and are not good for long-term use. Instead, they often say that the best way to loosen your hip flexors is “self-care”. What is the right way to take care of them, though? The Unlock Your Hip Flexors program by Mike Westerdal is one of those rare products that claim to strengthen your hip flexors. Today, let’s see with us whether this program is reliable or just a scam.
Firstly, What Is Unlock Your Hip Flexors?
The official website introduces it as an online program explicitly created to help users release your stiff hip using a step-by-step method. Not only does the program unlock your hip flexors, but it also provides solutions to repair and strengthen them. Unlock Your Hip Flexors promises that after following the program, users will be able to unleash the full potential of the body and start moving with brand new energy.
So what makes this program special? Unlock Your Hip Flexors gains attention mainly because it claims to use only natural solutions, so there is no side-effect to come. Users only have to follow the exercises mentioned in the program and make small adjustments to your posture. According to the creator, it only takes you less than 15 minutes per day to complete these exercises.
The program comes in both PDF and DVD form. You can read the PDF for more information about your hip flexors, understand the science behind the methods, and watch the DVD to practice along.
Unlock Your Hip Flexors Review – About The Author.
Unlock Your Hip Flexors was created by 2 authors, Rick Kaselj and Mike Westedal. After graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology and obtaining a Master’s degree in Exercise Science, Rick Kaselj immediately started his career as an injury specialist. Ever since then, he is known as a “go-to guy” for treating injuries and had been working with many athletes. Aside from that, Kaselj is also a member of the British Columbia Association Of Kinesiologists. In 2018, he founded a website called “exercise for injuries” and started sharing his tips, tricks, and exercise plans to strengthen the body and improve your muscles.
While Unlock Your Hip Flexors is Rick Kaselj’s first eBook, Mike Westedal is a best-selling author with many works related to health and fitness, such as Forward Head Posture Fix, Critical Bench, and Lean Hybrid Muscle. He has received hundreds of reviews on Goodreads and earns an overall rating of 4.21/5. Moreover, Westedal is also a contributing writer for Iron Man Magazine, one of the longest-standing bodybuilding magazines since 1936.
Unlike creators of other online programs, this duo is quite active on the internet. After a few minutes of searching, I could find their social media pages where they share with people their daily life and health tips. It assures that the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program is not a scam that was created by ghostwriters. Both of them are experienced experts with a firm knowledge in the health and fitness field, so we can trust the quality of their work to a certain extent.
The Science Behind The Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program.
As mentioned above, most doctors would recommend patients to fix their stiff hips at home. The authors of Unlock Your Hips Flexors point out some of the exercises that are often recommended to treat the situation, such as static stretches or rolling around with a tennis ball stuck to your hip. However, they said that these methods couldn’t solve the problem because your hip flexors are located in a challenging area to reach. This group of muscles lied deep inside your core. Hence, it is a tough place to access. Even finding your hip flexors is troublesome, let alone training them. Rick Kaselj and Mike Westedal believe that’s why many follow their doctors’ advice but haven’t seen any result. It led the duo to discover an exercise combo that attacks the muscle from a variety of angles. By doing these, people who are having stiff hips can slowly “unpack” the muscles in the right way.
Researchers have proven this idea to be true. Though the most common advice to treat a tightened hip is using static stretches, many scientists start pointing out that it is not enough. To “unlock” your hip, you need to stimulate it slowly, using step by step tobe loosened. Though the set of exercises can vary and no one can prove which one is the best to treat the condition, Rick Kaselj and Mike Westedal do have a point about the concept of Unlock Your Hip Flexors.
Unlock Your Hip Flexors Review – Inside The Program.
To provide our readers a better idea of what you can get from the system, below is the table of contents the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program discusses:
>>> Grab A Copy Of Unlock Your Hip Flexors => Click Here <<<
As you can see, half of the program focuses on explaining how your hip flexors work, what causes harm to this group of muscles, and potential risks. Though it seems to be a bit long, these chapters are essential. Just like Linkingo mentioned previously, not so many people pay attention to hip flexors, even though it controls almost all of your body movements. Therefore, even though it might seem like a lot of information, you should obtain this knowledge.
Still, these informative chapters can be taken slowly. The core of the Unlock Your Hip Flexors is part 10 “The Routine”. They are designed to release your hip muscles in different directions:
Dynamic stretching activates the muscles surrounding a joint, helping you move them through their full range of movement. With this, you can improve your range of motions. This exercise is great to warm up the muscles. Moreover, it can strengthen the blood circulations around that joint.
Fascial stretching focuses on the tissue around the muscle. It helps loosen and lengthen the fascia, making it more flexible.
Mobility stretching works on the joint through exercises, making it function optimally. These exercises will help your joints move more freely.
PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation) stretching helps a lot in releasing muscles around a joint. With this kind of exercises, you can lessen the stiffness.
Muscle activation exercises unleash the potential of your muscles, making them move easier.
Personally, I think you can get to part 10 and practice the exercises first. Along the way, you can slowly read the previous parts to understand your hip flexors and get to know the science behind what you are doing.
Benefits Of The Program?
Unlock Your Hip Flexors help users to:
- Get rid of joint and back pain.
- Increase energy levels. A stiff hip makes it harder for you to perform any movement, so you will get tired quickly. Once you can release your hip flexors, your body will become lighter and more flexible.
- Improve sexual health. The hip is linked directly to sexual activity, so sexual health will receive a boost by strengthening it.
- Burn belly fat. The exercises will work with the hip, and along the way, users will notice your waist gets slimmer.
- Fight diseases. An untreated stiff hip can lead to juvenile idiopathic arthritis, osteoarthritis, and Lyme disease. By getting rid of the stiffness, users are protecting themselves from these illnesses.
Let’s check out the customers’ feedback to see if the Unlock Your Hip Flexors can fulfill what it promises.
Unlock Your Hip Flexors Customer Reviews And Feedback.
On the internet, the program receives many positive reviews. Customers complimented Unlock Your Hip Flexors for being informative and unique. According to them, each movement is explained thoroughly, making the program very easy to follow and put into practice:
Most importantly, some users reported that they see the improvement quickly, only after a few days of practicing the exercises:
However, another group of customers expressed their dissatisfaction. A user reported that he couldn’t select the movement you want to practice. Instead, he had to go through the whole DVD to find one particular exercise, which was really inconvenient:
Notably, some suggested that the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program is not suitable for those who havearthritis, as it includes side pushups and regular pushups. The exercises mentioned in the program are also challenging for the elders to follow:
Unlock Your Hip Flexors Review – Who Should Use This Program?
After carefully researching about the program, as well as going through customers’ reviews , Linkingo finds that Unlock Your Hip Flexors will be most suitable for:
- Those who are dealing with hip stiffness, but don’t know how to treat it.
- Those who have tried many kinds of exercises, but none worked to relieve their tightened hips. Since hip flexors are a complex group of muscles, taking wrong activities might further damage it. Therefore, it is crutial to choose the right ones.
- Anyone who doesn’t want to deal with side-effects medicines such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen can bring.
- The program provides a wide range of information about muscles around the hip, so gym-goers, athletes, and those who care about their bodies and want to learn more about these hidden muscles can read it.
- Those who don’t have any hip stiffness symptoms yet want to strengthen their hip flexors and increase their bodies’ flexibility.
Who Is It Not For?
- Please note that some of the exercises require physical strength. Therefore, the program is most suitable for those from 20 to 40 years old. The elders should consult their physicians before applying the methods.
- It is not suitable for those who have arthritis and pregnant women.
Unlock Your Hip Flexors Review – Pros & Cons.
Below are the things I find most outstanding about the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program:
- Trusted authors create it. Both Rick Kaselj and Mike Westedal are experts in the health and fitness field. Their contribution has been widely acknowledged by professionals. They are also active on social media and don’t hesitate to reveal themselves to the public.
- Cover a wide range of information. In the program, users will find everything they need about the muscles around the hip. Most people ignore the hip flexors until something happens to it, so these pieces of information are essential and precious.
- It is backed up by reliable science.
- The program is not time-consuming. It only takes less than 15 minutes per day to complete.
- It comes in both PDF files and DVDs, making the exercises more comfortable for you to practice along.
- The exercises have been tried and tested before publishing the program, proving their safety. You can follow them without worrying about causing any further harm to your hip flexors.
- Not only do they help to cure your hip stiffness, but they also melt your belly fat and improve your digestion health as a whole.
Still, the program is not perfect:
- It is only available for online purchase.
- You can’t select an exercise of your choice while watching the DVDs. Instead, you will have to go through everything, which is very inconvenient.
- The exercises require physical strength, so it might not be suitable for the elderly and those with arthritis.
Is The Program Affordable? Any Bonus?
The original price of Unlock Your Hip Flexors is $50. However, there is a special discount going on. During this discount period, you can get the full package at $10. Yes, Only $10! I was totally shocked when I saw this price. I mean, it is even cheaper than a t-shirt! It takes just $10 to repair and strengthen your hip muscles. Moreover, your whole body will receive a boost in energy. If this is not a bargain, I wonder what is.
>>> Secure Your Early Bird Discount <<<
To make the deal even better, Unlock Your Hip Flexors also comes with 2 free bonuses:
Bonus 1: Unlock Your Tight Hamstring.
In case the muscles of the hamstring are tight, they will have more chance to tear. Unfortunately, in modern days, most people make a living from a seated position, which dramatically increases the hamstrings’ tightness. This bonus provides a routine to loosen your hamstrings, improve their performance, and alleviate the lower back pain.
Bonus 2: The 7-Day Anti-Inflammatory Diet.
The Unlock Your Hip Flexors program’s goal is to deliver all the benefits of free hip flexors, greater strength, power, and flexibility. These benefits will be doubled if you can combine them with a holistic diet that can tackle inside inflammation caused by physical injuries or environmental toxins in the foods we consume daily. This second bonus will give you diet recommendations, meal plans, and shopping lists to make your body heal itself automatically.
The creators offer customers a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you are not happy with how fast your stiff hip recovers, you can request to have all of your money back. It proves how much they care about users, as well as their confidence in their brainchild.
>>> Click Here To Try Unlock Hip Flexors In 60 Days With 100% Risk-Free <<<
Our Final Verdict.
It brings me to the end of my review on Unlock Your Hip Flexors. In conclusion, the Unlock Your Hip Flexors might be one of the most trustable programs to heal your hip stiffness. There are still some flaws, but what the program might bring is more important. You can get everything you need to treat your stiff hip with just $10, not to mention the 60-day money-back policy. Try it for yourself and see how much your muscles will improve!
Leave a Reply