Today, we would like to take a look at another relationship product. Written by the famous relationship guru Brad Browning, The Ex Factor Guide seems to have gained the trust of many men and women who are struggling to get their loved ones back. But is it really that effective or just waste of time and money? Let’s find out with Linkingo.
Regret is one of the most painful feelings. Unfortunately, many people are still living with it. Before falling asleep, have you ever reflected on happy memories you once shared with your ex, and then ended up breaking down in tears? Have you ever thought it was all your fault that you’ve lost the one who means the world to you?
Maybe you want your ex back so bad that you can’t stop thinking about him or her the whole day. Nevertheless, you are afraid of making any move. You might think that it is too late to do anything now. You might assume that it is totally hopeless.
If it is your case, then I have a good news for you. The Ex Factor is your light at the end of the dark tunnel. Aiming to help couples get back together even after a bad breakup, this program provides you with solid techniques to get your ex back. Furthermore, it will also transform your previous relationship into something much more wonderful, as long as you are deadly sure he or she is the one.
So, is it always too late to redeem a love? Professional advice is, no. The chance of getting back together is always there waiting for you to grab.
Just like the name has stated, The Ex Factor Guide is a program for people who desperately want to get their ex back and are willing to spend a lifetime with them.
Usually, when a relationship hurts you, you tend to let your painful feelings overwhelm yourself. They make you behave in a way that will push your ex further away without you even realizing it. That’s the main reason why many people’s attempts to win their ex-boyfriends/girlfriends back failed. The Ex Factor Guide will help avoid this mistake and show you the right way to communicate with your ex.
What sets this eBook apart from every relationship product you can find on the internet is that it was written by a highly experienced expert. Therefore, it covers almost every possible situations you might encounter. You will most likely find a detailed answer you are seeking after reading this eBook.
The program deals with actual psychology and what actually triggers one person’s mind. It provides simple methods that you can easily put into practice, with the aim to make your ex-craves for your attention again. You can consider it a complete strategic layout for you to get back his or her heart. Furthermore, Brad Browning does not focus on “getting back together” alone, but he also wants to create a healthy and happy relationship afterward. When you reach this state, you will feel like every negative memory in the past have been swept away.
Basically, this program is created for both men and women, which is a huge benefit. However, it would only be effective if:
- You are willing to spend your time on trying to retrieve the love with your ex and are capable of being patient
- A clear, step-by-step guide to follow is what you are looking for
- You are looking for an actual psychological method that DOES work, not just any advice you can find on the internet
The Ex Factor Guide is not for those who:
- Were in an abusive/unhealthy relationship
- Only want their ex back because of their ego, not because of true love
- Are looking for a miracle that can transform the relationship immediately
About the author Brad Browning
Brad Browning is a relationship coach with over ten years of experience. Trained specifically in psychology, his way of approaching relationship problems is different from many other experts in the same field. He deals with people’s minds and the core reason behind every action.
Brad believes that true love is hard to find, which is why he is so committed to trying to help people to redeem their love. He has helped many couples to retrieve their relationship, with an extremely high success rate of 90%. Brad Browning provides extremely clever techniques, some of which you might find a bit cunning. As proof of his commitment to wanting everyone to find their happiness, he utilized his experience to write The Ex Factor Guide. This way, more people will be able to have an approach to his professional advice, without having to pay as much money to pay for one therapy session.
What’s inside The Ex Factor Guide?
You will be allowed to choose The Ex Factor Guide consists of 220 pages and 13 chapters that help you avoid every possible mistake that people often make. It is extremely helpful, especially when you might have done one or even a few of them without even knowing. The chapters are:
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Attractive Characteristics: You will learn about how to become the type of lover that your ex-desires. This chapter mentions the pleasing qualities and traits, as well as the importance of social skills.
- Chapter 3 – Unattractive Characteristics: What can kill attraction and how to prevent attraction loss? Here in this chapter, that’s what you will find out.
- Chapter 4 – Panic and Acceptance: This chapter teaches you the way to accept the situation. You need to be calm in order to perform everything at best.
- Chapter 5 – Start with ‘No Contact’: If you have just broken up, the ideal ‘no contact’ period should be 31 days. Why is that? This chapter will reveal. Also, you will know what to do if your breakup was a while ago. There is also a solution if your ex-lives in another city.
- Chapter 6 – Start Dating Other Person: This is a tricky method – yet super effective if you do it the right way. Aside from subtle ways to let your ex know that you are dating someone else, there is a section if it is him or her who is doing the same thing.
- Chapter 7 – What If He/She Contacts You?: What should you say in that case? Find out in this chapter.
- Chapter 8 – What If He/She Doesn’t Contact You?: Then, you will find how to make the first move here.
- Chapter 9 – The Date: In this chapter, you will learn about how to use your body language effectively. It also suggests some topic to mention during the date.
- Chapter 10 – Seduce Him/Her All Over Again: You might even be able to find some “dirty”, yet super effective tricks in this part!
- Chapter 11 – Sex!: Things to do before and after sex.
- Chapter 12 – Preventing Breakup: Not just how to get back with your ex, you will see the way to keep the bond between you two strong and long-lasting.
- Chapter 13 – Conclusion
Guess what? It’s not everything. To be honest, I was a bit surprised with the number of bonuses I received. Other things come with the main PDF file include:
- 3-Hour Video Program
- 5-Hour Audio Program
- Increase Sex Appeal (PDF file)
- Text The Love Back Book (PDF file)
- 24/7 email support in case you feel like your problem is not addressed in the program.
Click Here To Received Bonuses
Personally, I think with a price of $47, this is a very good deal. Not to mention the fact that you will have to pay approximately thrice of that amount if you visit a marriage counselor, every single part included in this program is useful, interesting and easy to put into practice.
Pros and Cons
Advantages of The Ex Factor Guide:
- Created by an expert: Brad Browning is a relationship counselor with over 10 years of experience. Therefore, it is better to place your trust in here than in those programs created by anonymous authors that you can find all over the internet. You don’t have to worry about the accuracy of the techniques mentioned in the eBook.
- The program is simple and friendly to use: The outline of this program is very simple and easy to follow. You can receive professional advice without having any trouble to understand them. Brad Browning also includes numerous real-life examples so it should be easier for you to see yourself in it.
- Applicable for both men and women: This is something not every relationship guide have. As we all know, men and women are different. Thus, the situations they have to face and the way to deal with it are also different.
- Allow users to make use of the techniques on their own: From the sample text messages that were provided in the program, you can create a lot of messages by yourself to use, according to your own situation.
- Much cheaper than visiting a therapist: Nevertheless, it is just as effective, since Brad Browning created this program using his whole 10 years of experience.
- There will be a 60 days money back guarantee: You will receive your money back after sixty days if you don’t see any improvement. Literally, there is no risk of getting the program.
Disadvantages of The Ex Factor Guide:
- It is not a “miraculous spell”: Therefore, it can’t bring your ex back after a night. You need to be patient and willing to spend some time.
- Doesn’t mention how to communicate with your ex about the issues that actually made the relationship fell apart: Also, I think that they need to mention how to prevent those from happening in the future.
The Bottom Line
You have a chance to get your ex back in your life. All you have to do is to choose the right path. Though there are still some flaws, Brad Browning’s The Ex Factor is still an ideal guide to help you with that.
This eBook is quite popular and therefore, there are many vendors that offer the program at a much higher price. Please make sure that you purchase it at the official website for the original price of $47 and 60 days money back guarantee.
We hope you find this review useful. If you still have any question regarding this product, don’t hesitate to comment below and let us know.
Leave a Reply