In modern days, when something goes wrong with our body, the first thing most of us do is to reach for their medicines. As medical technology is rising rapidly, people are relying too much on pills. However, they forget an essential thing:
Medicines’ main goal is to cure the disease once you have been diagnosed. It doesn’t help much in strengthening your immune system and prevent viruses to invade your body. Moreover, as you use modern drugs to treat your condition, the side-effects will make you pay the price.
Recently, during the COVID-19 outbreak, many of our readers requested us to check out a program called The Lost Book Of Remedies – an eBook that claims to include all the remedies and medical plants over North America. It is said that this eBook will let you know how to protect yourself from viruses, including COVID-19, just by adding some plants and herbs in your shopping cart.
Understand how concerned our readers are during this pandemic, we immediately did research on this product. Today in this The Lost Book Of Remedies review, let’s take a look and see whether it can become your shield or not.
What Is The Lost Book Of Remedies?
Right after receiving emails asking us to do a The Lost Book Of Remedies review, the first thing I did was to take a look at the official page of this eBook. As written on the website, The Lost Book Of Remedies is a 300-page eBook that contains every piece of information about a wide range of herbs for natural cures. All the plants in this eBook possess medicinal capacities. The author of it carefully selected and presented to you different natural remedies that are capable of preventing many diseases and disorders. They were found and put in use since the early time.
Well, now I found this eBook exciting. For ages, ancient people have survived and developed without modern days’ drugs. It is proof that mother nature provided human-beings everything we need to survive. I deeply sympathized with the author when he mentioned that ever since the medical industry took over, we have forgotten about natural remedies. It is inevitable for medication to have a prescription, followed by a long list of side-effects, that’s what we all think.
If The Lost Book Of Remedies really can show you how to make use of herbs grow in your backyard and stop you from consuming toxins and preservatives in conventional medicine, wouldn’t it be great?
However, I’m still in doubt. Natural remedies are always a controversial topic, so is the author of this eBook able to perceive readers with his knowledge? Moreover, how can the long-lost solutions protect you from today’s Covid-19 pandemic?
About The Author – Claude Davis.
Claude Davis – The Author Of The Lost Book Of Remedies
Curious, I purchased the eBook. I wanted to see what the author offers us there. But before going deep into it, I should provide you with some information about the author in my The Lost Book Of Remedies review.
Unlike other authors, I had no problem finding Claude Davis on the internet. He doesn’t try to hide his identity. Davis is a licensed doctor. Aside from that, he is a professional in survival. Ever since Davis was a kid, his grandfather taught him everything about plants and herbs. Davis’ grandfather was a doctor who served in the military during World War II, and he used natural remedies to treat many soldiers.
Claude Davis claims to be an old-fashioned man. He treasured the old days. To him, those days were when people were wiser, healthier, and more independent. Davis believes that our forefathers had discovered everything about nature, so what they taught us can get us through everything in life.
Why Did He Write This eBook?
After Davis’ grandfather passed away, he started writing The Lost Book Of Remedies. Putting all the knowledge about plants into a book had always been his grandfather’s dream. Unfortunately, he passed away before he could see that dream become a reality. Therefore, Davis published The Lost Book Of Remedies as a dedication to his grandfather. He mentioned it in the introduction of the eBook.
“It is essential for me to share this knowledge for everyone to learn” – Davis stated – “If I don’t, and people forget about it, they will fade away from the history. It is not only a waste but also disdain to our forefathers. They spent many years to discover the uses of plants and passed them down to us.”
Let’s Take A Closer Look At The Lost Book Of Remedies.
I purchased the digital version of The Lost Book Of Remedies from the official website and got my access immediately.
As I opened the eBook, I was amazed. Why? Because The Lost Book Of Remedies was so beautifully presented! You can feel how much work is put in there just by looking at the cover. It seems like an ancient book you can only found in a treasure box with elegant green tone and golden pattern. Let’s take a look at it:
It is truly one of the most alluring eBooks I’ve ever seen. Now I understand why some comments said that reading The Lost Book Of Remedies feels like seeking a secret treasure on an isolated island.
Still, the content of this eBook is the most important. The number of herbs and plants Claude Davis mentioned in The Lost Book Of Remedies is also a big surprise. There are 140 of them in total, divided into seven groups:
- Backyard Weeds.
- Forest And Woodland.
- Wild Plants In Great Plains.
- Trees And Shrubs.
- Coastal, Tropical, And Water-Loving Plants.
- Nationwide Plants.
- Household Remedies.
With these seven categories, you will learn everything about herbs and plants, from the most familiar ingredients that you can find in your backyards, such as Aloe Vera, Cabbage, or Lemon Thyme, to those that only grow deep in the forest like False Unicorn Root.
For each plant, Claude Davis shall first mention the plant identification so you can differentiate it from other similar ones. After that, he explains how to plant them and the harvesting instructing. You shall know when a plant is consumable and which part of it should be kept.
Davis then breaks down different edible and medicinal uses of a plan. We can use each plant for a variety of situations. They are capable of curing various illnesses and diseases, and can even be healthy spices for your meals.
Lastly, Davis provides you the recipes for the spices or remedies you can make from the plant. It, for me, is the most valuable part. The Lost Book Of Remedies doesn’t only tell you how to grow or obtain certain herbs. It shows you in detail how to use them to improve the overall health of you and your loved ones.
But the eBook is more than just plants. By adding chapter 7, Household Remedies, it shows the author’s desire to make life easier for everyone by teaching you the benefits of the things that are always available in your houses, such as charcoal, bleach, and Listerine…, etc.
What Will You Learn From This eBook?
From what I see after reading The Lost Book Of Remedies, this eBook can undoubtedly give you these benefits:
- It provides knowledge about many plants, some of which you might have seen many times before. However, with this eBook in hand, you will know how to make use of them to the fullest. And if you have zero knowledge? There’s no problem because it shall teach you the identifications and show you images of the plants. Now you can tell them apart without any doubt.
- The eBook teaches you techniques to grow your garden. Whenever in need, you can only go outside and pluck the herbs you need for your own remedy – or meal!
- You shall learn the treatments our forefathers had used in centuries to cure common illnesses like fever or sore throat. It doesn’t worth to take medicines and suffer from side-effects just because of these. The Lost Book Of Remedies will show you some home remedies you can make immediately to deal with the illness.
- The eBook is not all about plant remedies, though. It also provides information about medicinal trees. In case you get lost in the forest, you will know which part of a particular tree for eating, healing, and survival.
Some of the plants are to cure illnesses, while others to improve your overall health and strengthen your immune system if you take them frequently. By learning which plants are beneficial to your health and add them to your meals, you are protecting yourself and your loved ones from illnesses and viruses. That’s how you can make use of The Lost Book Of Remedies during the COVID-19 outbreak.
The Lost Book Of Remedies Review – Pros And Cons.
To sum up my The Lost Book Of Remedies Review, here are the pros and cons of the program:
- Very beautifully designed, probably will be one of the most appealing eBooks you’ve ever seen.
- One of the best sources for natural remedies available: It introduces to you a large number of herbs, plants, and home remedies that you can make use of.
- Trustable author: Claude Davis is a certified doctor and a survival expert. He doesn’t try to hide his identification and is well-known on the internet. You won’t have to worry about him being a scammer.
- The eBook promotes naturopathy and a healthy lifestyle: By using natural plants, you will know the organic way to heal your body and improve your overall health. It is much better than consuming too many medicines. Once you have identified the benefits of natural healing, you will appreciate mother nature.
- Very easy to follow through: The eBook provides color illustrations for you to tell each plant apart. You will never mistake plants from the same group again. Moreover, when it comes to remedies preparation, you have step-by-step instructions. No matter who you are, you can make them and apply them anytime.
- There is absolutely no side-effect as a result of using natural remedies.
- 60-day money-back guarantee: Clickbank protects its buyers with a 60-day refund policy, which means you can request to get all your money back if you are not satisfied with the product. You lose nothing in this deal.
- Wall of texts: As the book contains too much information about different kinds of herbs, they use the small font size to limit the pages.
- Some of the herbs might not be familiar for you: Aside from backyard herbs and plants, the eBook also provides knowledge about forest plants and trees. Perhaps you’ve never heard about them before, but it doesn’t hurt to enrich your understanding.
- You will have to pay an extra $8.99 if you want to obtain the printed version.
- The quality of the printed version is controversial: Some said that the physical product’s quality is disappointing, so I suggest you purchase the digital version only.
Who Is This eBook For?
- The Lost Book Of Remedies is for everyone who wishes to learn more about plants and herbs in general. As the author mentioned, it is written primarily for those who want to preserve the knowledge about herbs and plants our ancestors have passed to us.
- If you are tired of modern medicines and their harmful side-effects, this eBook is right for you as well. You will learn about home remedies, the effects of plants, and how you can use them to heal your body, without any risk.
- If you want to adopt a healthier lifestyle, strengthen your immune system, protect you and your family from illnesses, you should as well try out this book. After a few weeks of adding the recommended herbs and plants to your meals, you will see the surprising result.
Who Is It Not For?
In my The Lost Book Of Remedies review, I have to warn you: If you are skeptical about naturopathy and don’t believe in home remedies, as well as the healing effects of herbs and plants, the program is not suitable for you.
The Lost Book Of Remedies received a good rating on Goodreads. Many readers give positive comments on how useful, detailed, and informative it is. The thing they like the most is the eBook comes with color illustrations of each plant, making it very to understand and no confusion:
However, The Lost Book Of Remedies also created a bit of controversy as there are also some negative comments:
The author of this eBook wanted more people to understand herbs and plants and consider them common knowledge, so we can make use of them whenever in need. Therefore, the eBook doesn’t contain any sophisticated remedy ingredients or upper knowledge. However, there is much negative feedback about the quality of the physical product. Particularly, the size of the book seems to be small, and the cover can peal on edges easily.
I will contact the manufacturer and ask them about this matter. Until there is any further improvement, it is not recommended that you purchase the physical version.
Price & Purchase Policy.
You can purchase The Lost Book Of Remedies on its official website. The one-time price for it is $37.
For me, the book is just like a long lost treasure about plants and herbs. The amount of knowledge contained inside The Lost Book Of Remedies is incredible. Every piece is collected over the years and can be used for a lifetime. Think about how much it costs for one doctor’s visit, and how much it costs for a medicine subscription. Especially during this recent pandemic, it is an excellent price to strengthen your immune system and protect your whole family.
Furthermore, you still have the 60-day money-back guarantee, which means you are free to try it out within 60 days. After that period you are not satisfied with the eBook, you can request to have all your money back and STILL keep the product – in case you might need it later!
The Lost Book Of Remedies Review – Final Verdict.
The Lost Book Of Remedies is a perfect way to prove that you don’t need to be Bear Grylls to make the most out of nature. If you wish to stay away from medicines and artificial preservatives, if you want to adopt a healthy and natural lifestyle, this book is perfect for you.
Personally, this eBook is a valuable source of knowledge. Nowadays, most people rely on medicines without acknowledging the effects they have on our bodies. They completely forget what mother nature has to give us. The Lost Book Of Remedies will teach you about the value of nature and help you adopt a healthier lifestyle.
More and more people are looking for this eBook to protect themselves from the COVID-19 pandemic, so it advisable that you grab a copy now before it is too late.