I’m writing this The Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Solution review because I know how stressful it is to live with this disease.
Fatty liver is the quickest, straightest road to liver failure, and the chance of being diagnosed with liver cancer is 91% higher. If you feel like having a death sentence waiting ahead, then it is totally understandable.
Even worse, there is no medicine available for this disease. No treatment. Everything doctors can tell you is to have a balanced diet, stop drinking alcohol, and start exercising, just like the way they said to all of their patients.
That’s the reason why my email is flooded with many requests to check out the Fatty Liver Disease, an online program by The Blue Heron Health News. They claim it to provide the natural way to cure your fatty liver within for weeks, and people are wondering whether it can be the solution for their frustration or not.
If you are one of them, I won’t make you wait anymore. Let’s begin The Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Solution review.
An Overview About The Fatty Liver Strategy.
Just like I mentioned above, when you are diagnosed with a fatty liver, doctors would most likely tell you to detoxify your body, have a healthy diet, and start doing exercises. However, these words are so vague. Patients might try to follow them at first and fail halfway because they don’t have an exact plan. Even worse, some people cut out various ingredients from their meals but still consume the harmful ones. As a result, their condition just continues to get worse.
The Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Solution (The Fatty Liver Strategy) claims to solve this problem. It is a comprehensive 4-week course that shows you home remedies for fatty liver and how to cure fatty liver naturally. The program deals with all three different aspects: Detoxify, diet, and exercise. “Everything is laying down for you. It saves you from the hard work of building a diet plan you don’t even know will work or not. All you have to do is follow The Fatty Liver Strategy, and you will see the result within a month”, the creator of this program wrote. According to her, the methods were tried and tested by scientists from the University of California. They came to the conclusion that the cholesterol and blood pressure levels of people who applied the program reduced after just 20 days, as well as liver fat.
That’s what I found about this program on its official website. Still, in my The Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Solution review, I want to bring my readers the most completed view. Therefore, I went on and search for the author of the product.
Who Is The Creator Of This Program?
The mastermind behind The Fatty Liver Strategy is Julissa Clay, who claims to be a natural health expert. After obtaining a health and nutrition degree, Julissa was concerned by the lack of treatments for some diseases. When something goes wrong with our bodies, the first thing we do is to seek help from medicines. However, according to her, in many cases, they don’t help that much. “We take meds to lessen the symptoms for a short while, but in the long run, their side effects are going to create more problems with your immune system. It’s like an endless loop”, she said.
I had little information about Clay, so when I looked for her on the internet, I was surprised to find out that The Fatty Liver Strategy is not her only work. She has published several health programs before, such as The Psoriasis Strategy, The Natural Menopause, and The IBS Solution. All of them gained popularity among readers, and Clay received a rating of 4.32 on Goodreads. Julissa Clay’s works share a common ground: They aim to cure diseases by making small, simple changes in your daily life. There is no medication or other supplement involved.
The Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Solution Review – Let’s Take A Deeper Look.
So I purchased the program to see how it went. If you are familiar with products from The Blue Heron Health News, you shall know that immediately after your purchase, you will get access to the entire program. It, for me, is a good point, because I want to deliver The Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Solution review to my readers as soon as possible. Moreover, those who are in need can get to work immediately and start treating their condition.
Let’s take a look at the table of contents:
The design of The Fatty Liver Strategy is simple and straightforward, just like every other program of this publisher. However, there is a difference. Usually, in the introduction part, they will provide you a list of what you will learn inside the program and how to use it to the fullest. The Fatty Liver Strategy lacks instruction, which is something I consider a disadvantage. I shall make things easier for you by breaking down each part.
Part 1: Getting To Know Your Fatty Liver.
To treat the root cause of fatty liver, you will first have to understand this vital part of our bodies. The first part of this program will provide every information you need. You shall learn about the liver’s role in your health, such as transforming food into fuel, waste disposal, and product glutathione.
After that, The Fatty Liver Strategy starts analyzing your condition. You will then know what non-alcoholic fatty liver disease is, and how it happens silently without you knowing anything. Even if you have yet seen any symptom, there is a worksheet that helps you see for yourself whether you’ve got NAFL or not. Better to know before it is too late.
Many will find part 1 too technical, but from my point of view, the author tries her best to explain all the medical terms in the most easily. I let some of my friends who have little to zero knowledge about this field tried the program, and all of them said that they could understand it. Therefore, I suggest you not to skip this part. The information Julissa Clay provides will not only help you in treating fatty liver but might also help prevent other diseases related to this organ in the future.
Part 2: The Three Pillar Of Liver Health: Detox, Diet, And Exercise.
From part 2 onwards, things are getting practical. In this part, you will understand what the doctors mean by telling you to detoxify, have a healthy diet, and do exercises. Clay breaks down the principles for a liver detox (did you know that it also involves your kidneys and lungs?). Here you shall know which ingredients harm your liver, which foods support it, and how to include them into your meals. This part benefits everyone, I think, because as I read through, I found out that we consumed some of the harmful ingredients daily. No one thought about cutting them out even when they went on a diet!
Moreover, you are provided with the best exercises to melt away your liver’s fat. If you can’t imagine how a program can help you exercise, then don’t worry. Though there is no or image content, the author breaks them down into small steps so you can follow without any complication. Each exercise will only take you seven to thirty minutes.
Part 3: 28-Day Liver Detox.
Part 3 is an essential part of the whole program. As you now have the foundation to dive into your new liver-friendly lifestyle, it’s the time to put your knowledge into practice and reverse NAFLD.
Just as its name, this part guides you on a gradual journey to rebalance all your body’s detoxification pathway and melt away the fat in your liver.
It provides a four-week plan. In week one, you will get to know who you are right now. The first thing you have to do is list out your eating patterns and your triggers. From here, you shall start adding liver-friendly foods to your diet, begin your transition to organic foods, set up a routine for proper sleep, and begin including gentle movement.
In week two, you will prepare your liver for detox by cutting out liver-stressors and increasing your fluid intake. Moreover, you shall also transition to home-cooked meals.
As week three starts, you will support your liver via your digestive system by focusing on adding fiber and probiotics.
Finally, in week four, you will boost your liver by adding concentrated antioxidants and using intermittent fasting to help your body detox more efficiently.
The thing I realize about this plan is that it is especially for those who are too busy to keep up with a strict diet and workout. Using this plan, Julissa Clay proves that “diet” doesn’t necessarily mean consuming only vegetables and apples. Instead, she suggests you replace your favorite foods with healthier versions. Exercises also don’t mean spending hours and hours at the gym. A 7-minute workout in the morning can already create changes within your liver if you do the right exercise!
“Whether my liver fat comes back after I’ve completed this 28-day liver detox”, you may ask? This plan claims to cure your fatty liver once and for all. Still, at the end of part three, Julissa will share her blueprint to keep your liver healthy long-term. If you follow these suggestions, you shall be able to prevent other diseases from harming your liver.
Part 4: Recipes.
Part four of The Fatty Liver Strategy provides you a list of organic, liver-friendly ingredients that you can add to your meals. However, they are not the typical boring diet dishes you often hear. There are four categories:
- Dressings, sauces, dips, and snacks.
- Hearty plant-based dishes.
- Smoothies, desserts, and sweet snacks.
They don’t only benefit your body, but also tasty. My suggestion is, if you are into sweet treats like me, don’t miss out on the chocolate peanut butter shake and the dark chocolate truffles!
Benefits Of Using Fatty Liver Strategy.
The Fatty Liver Strategy helps you cure the root cause of non-alcoholic fatty liver. If you follow the program steadily, you will be able to get rid of it after four weeks.
It provides you all the information you need to know about your liver, from the way it works to what ingredients are harmful to it. Even if you get rid of liver fat, you would still use this knowledge to strengthen your liver and prevent other diseases.
By changing your diet, sleeping basis, and do exercise regularly, you are creating a long-term positive impact on your body. The healthy habits increase your energy, strengthen your immune system, and help you feel good about yourself in general.
Since fatty liver links directly to obesity, you will find yourself losing weight along the way.
Who Should Use The Fatty Liver Strategy?
- The Fatty Liver Strategy is for anyone who wants to cure liver fat. Nowadays, there is still no medical treatment for this disease. Therefore if you desperately want to get rid of it, you must check out this program.
- Julissa Clay designs The Fatty Liver Strategy, especially for those who want to change their lifestyle to fight against liver fat, yet, are clueless about how to do it.
- This program would also be handy for anyone who can not follow a strict diet and too busy to spend a few hours a week at the gym. All you have to do is making small and gradual changes to your daily lifestyle. These changes are very effortless and won’t take much of your time.
- In case you are not yet diagnosed with fatty liver but still want to learn more about it, as well as to prevent this disease and adopt a healthy lifestyle, this program is for you as well.
And Who Should Not Use It?
- The program uses only natural methods. In my The Fatty Liver Strategy, I have to warn you that if you are skeptical about naturopathy and don’t believe in its effects, you should not try this program.
- Please keep in mind that the primary goal of The Fatty Liver Strategy is not to reduce the symptoms of non-alcoholic fatty liver immediately. Instead, it aims to treat the root cause of the condition and get rid of holistically. Moreover, the program also works to provide you a healthy lifestyle and improve your body in general. Therefore, if you expect to see the result after one or two days, The Fatty Liver Strategy is not for you. You have to be persistent and follow the plan for 28 days to get the best result.
The Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Solution Review – What Do Other Customers Say?
So far, there is no negative feedback on the internet. The Fatty Liver Strategy proves itself to be effective by a rating of 4.26 from users
The Fatty Liver Strategy Review – Pros And Cons.
- The program uses only natural methods to treat your fatty liver condition. You don’t have to purchase extra medicines or supplements. Moreover, you are free from side-effect.
- Blue Heron Health News, the publisher of this program, is an authorized and trustable organization. All the products published by this website received positive reviews from users.
- The Fatty Liver Strategy is well-organized and easy to follow. The program is also very comprehensive as it breaks the treating plan down into steps. It feels as if you are guided personally by an expert.
- So far, there are only positive comments from actual users on the internet, which proves the program’s effectiveness.
- It provides you a lifetime solution to liver fat. You will be able to get rid of this disease once and for all.
- The customer service is excellent. If after 60 days you are not happy with the result, you can ask for a full refund. Therefore, you lose nothing in this deal.
- You have to be persistent. If you don’t follow the 28-day plan from the beginning until the end, you won’t be able to get the best result.
- The effects won’t be seen immediately. It will take time for you to see changes in your body.
- There is no bonus to come with the main program.
- Although the official website refers to it as The Fatty Liver Strategy, you will see it has different names on different websites. This might confuse you when you are trying to search for the product.
Price & Purchase Policy.
The price of The Fatty Liver Strategy program is $49. It is a reasonable price, especially when you think of it as a permanent cure for a disease that so far has no medical treatment. Not only does it help you get rid of liver fat, but it also prevents further conditions such as liver failure and cancer. By trying this program, you shall guarantee yourself a healthy gut once and for all.
Please note that after purchase the digital product, you can also have the physical version of The Fatty Liver Strategy shipped to your house by paying an extra $4.76. Most importantly, you will get a 60-day money-back guarantee, so it doesn’t hurt at all to give the program a try.
The Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Solution Review – My Conclusion.
In my The Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Solution review, I’ve tried out the actual product to give you the most completed overview. While working on it, I was surprised to find out how many people were still dealing with this disease, yet they didn’t know how to beat it. Our livers’ health is critical to the overall functioning of the bodies. Unfortunately, so far, there is still no medical cure.
That’s the reason why I highly recommend The Fatty Liver Strategy. Though there are still some flaws, someone takes the initiative in finding a way to melt fat inside the liver completely. The most important thing is, it has proven to work by the actual users. That’s the perfect reason to try out the program. Besides, with the 60-day money-back guarantee, you can always get your money back if you are not happy with the program.